Thursday, September 20, 2012

How to grow hair fast!!


Like my page on Facebook! www.facebook.com Email me for any questions/or info! haircarebyena@gmail.com My hair stylist recommended for me to use Biotin to grow my hair faster. She said she uses it and it makes her hair grow faster than it usually would. It works great for her, so I decided to give it a try. Biotin helps promote the health of skin, hair and nails by nourishing cells throughout the body, especially in hair follicles, nail beds and the outer layers of skin. Biotin is a water-soluble B Vitamin that assists protein and fat metabolism for energy use. Alopecia has been linked to a deficiency in Biotin, so we definitely don't want that! Alopecia=Hair loss! Biotin 1000 mcg 150 Tablets $3.00 @ WalMart in vitamin section Skin/Hair/Nail Support Please forgive me! I forgot to take the mirror effect off of my webcam! :[[

No comments:

Post a Comment